- We believe in the authority of Scripture revealed throughout the Holy Bible. All Scripture is God-breathed, trustworthy in all aspects for life and doctrine, and profitable for teaching, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness.
(1 Corinthians 10:11; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in one eternal God made known through three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:1-2; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:18-20; John 10:31-39; 2 Corinthians 3:17-18; 1 Peter 1:1-2)
- We believe that Jesus of Nazareth, the only and true Son of God, fully God and fully man, was miraculously conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, took on human flesh, and lived a sinless life, pleasing His heavenly Father in all respects.
(Matthew 1:18-24; 3:16-17; 17:1-5; Luke 1:26-37; John 1:1-4, 14, 18; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11)
- We believe that each person is born spiritually dead, carrying the guilt of his or her own sin. Recognizing that each person’s nature is corrupted through sin and that he or she is unable to please God, every person is in need of regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
(Romans 3:10-18, 23; Galatians 3:22; Ephesians 4:17-19; John 3:1-8; 1 Peter 1:3; Titus 3:3-7)
- We believe in the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
(Isaiah 53:4-6; John 19:30; Romans 6:10; Hebrews 9:15, 26-28; 10:8-18; 1 Peter 1:3-4; 3:18)
- We believe that each person is responsible to confess their sin, putting their faith in Jesus Christ in order to enter into a relationship with God. No church, culture, or family member can make this choice for the individual.
(John 1:12; 8:31-38; Romans 10:8-13; Acts 20:21)
- We believe in the literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and in His ascension into heaven. We believe that Jesus is the first fruits of many to follow.
(Luke 23:44–24:50; Acts 1:1-11; 1 Corinthians 15:1-7, 20-23; Colossians 1:18)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; regenerates the lost person who puts his or her faith in Jesus; and empowers each of Jesus’ followers.
(John 3:1-8; 7:37-39; 16:8, 13; Acts 1:8; Romans 5:5; 8:14; Galatians 5:16-25; Ephesians 5:18)
- We believe that the Church is made up of all true believers in Jesus Christ.
(Mark 3:31-24; 1 Peter 2:4-10; 1 John 2:19)
- We believe that God loves all people, and therefore it is incumbent upon His followers to love all people.
(Leviticus 19:17-18; Psalm 136; Matthew 5:43-47; 22:34-40; Luke 10:25-37; John 3:16-18; Galatians 5:13-15; 1 John 4:7-21)
- We believe that the gospel has been going out in power and changing lives for the last 2,000 years and continues to do so to this day.
(Romans 1:14-17; 14:17-18; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- We believe in the literal second coming of Jesus Christ to judge all people, reward the righteous, and bring the consummation of human history for His glorious purposes.
(Matthew 25:31-46; Luke 19:11-27; 1 Corinthians 3:10-15; Acts 17:31; Revelation 20:11–21:5)