All eyes are on Vice President Mike Pence today as he presides over the certification of the Electoral College votes for our nation’s next president. Theories abound regarding what he may or may not do in light of the numerous allegations of election fraud in the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The fate of the presidency may rest in obscure technicalities embedded in our Constitution. But how can this be? If the case for election fraud is so overwhelming, why are the hopes of many being pegged to our vice president and the legislature?
Considering that the courts have denied evidentiary hearings for President Trump over 50 times based on procedural technicalities, it is incredible that there still remains any path to victory for President Trump. Add to this that each state legislature was highly reluctant to consider the possibility of election fraud. Moreover, even Republican officials have used every lever of power to prevent transparency and accountability. The only reason this remains a contested election is because of an overwhelming, bi-partisan grass roots movement of American citizens who are committed to seeing truth prevail.
The case for fraud certainly meets the preponderance of evidence threshold necessary to prevent states from certifying their elections. This has been the conclusion of several state legislators after holding hearings and conducting investigations into election fraud. Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin have put forth resolutions to decertify the election results and/or have called upon their governors to reassemble congress for the purpose of decertifying the results due to the preponderance of fraud.
To date, there are hundreds of sworn affidavits, thousands of election fraud reports, video, photographs, statistical analyses, and more documenting voting irregularities indicative of fraud. For anyone interested in the evidence, here are some good starting points:
- Congressional hearings in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania
- Peter Navarro’s papers: “The Immaculate Deception: Six Key Dimensions of Election Irregularities” and “The Art of the Steal”
- Investigative documentary by the Epoch Times: “Who’s Stealing America?”
- Every Legal Vote—particularly the Fraud PhD page
- Perhaps no blog has done a better job of compiling election irregularities than the Gateway Pundit
- The Epoch Times and Newsmax have provided strong news coverage of this contested election
- Podcasts like R&R Law Group’s Watching the Watchers have offered strong, objective, legal analysis of the lawsuits
- Steve Bannon’s War Room and Dr. Jerome Corsi’s Corsi Nation have relentlessly beat the drum of activism
Despite an unprecedented movement of the people demanding accountability, our nation’s institutions have failed to value truth and justice above all else. Big Tech donated millions of dollars toward changing how our elections are handled and then actively suppressed and censored stories and posts related to election fraud. Our news media has refused to investigate and report on allegations of fraud. Our courts have repeatedly declined to hear any case based upon the merits, including the U.S. Supreme Court. Our state legislatures have delegated their authority to certify the vote to their state’s executive branch. State governors and secretaries of state rushed through the certification process, such as Georgia who certified the results despite over 460,000 ballots missing the chain of custody documentation required by law. Elected officials have actively resisted efforts toward transparency and accountability, such as Maricopa’s county supervisors who refused to comply with subpoenas for election materials issued by the Arizona Senate Judiciary Committee, or Michigan’s Secretary of State who ordered every country clerk to delete all election-related data from computers. The majority of our legislators have refused to look into allegations of election fraud. Likewise, our Department of Justice has refused to seriously investigate allegations of fraud, despite video and sworn affidavits of postal workers backdating and mishandling ballots—even delivering pre-filled ballots across state lines.
It is only because our nation’s institutions have failed at nearly every level that the last hope of many is for Vice President Pence to exercise exceptional powers granted him in the Constitution when presiding over the Senate’s certification of the Electoral College votes. If ever there was an example of how fundamentally corrupt our nation has become, this is it. For those who have eyes to see, God has used the 2020 election to expose the breadth and depth of corruption in our country.
Many of those supporting President Trump in this process believe this is about something far greater than Trump. Some of these activists refused to vote for Trump. Some voted for Joe Biden. This is about preserving the rule of law in our country. It about demanding transparency and accountability from our elected officials. It is about protecting the integrity of the vote for future elections. But most of all, it is about upholding truth and justice.
Our enemy in this contested election is not the Democrats. If anything, Republicans have been just as obstinate and vitriolic in this process as Democrats. Neither is our enemy our fellow Americans—some of whom have become overly passionate, dogmatic, and possibly hyperbolic in their language and predictions. Rather, our enemy is the Father of Lies who deceives nations (John 8:44; Rev. 20:3).
In a battle for truth against the Father of Lies, why would we expect a fair fight? Of course it will be difficult to discern truth in such a fight. Of course it will seem hopeless. Of course we will be able to rationalize away much of what we are seeing. In this fight for truth against the Father of Lies, we find ourselves immersed in deception. This is why we must not look to our nation’s institutions, our legislators, or even Vice President Pence for a victory. We can look only to the source of truth who is capable of shining the light of truth into the darkest corners of deception. We can look only to He who will make known all that is done in secret (Luke 8:17; 12:2–3).
This contested election has provided us a unique opportunity to evaluate where our trust truly rests. These past several years, it has been tempting to conflate patriotism and religion. It has been tempting to place our hope in the balance of the courts. It has been tempting to believe that a rise in conservatism is the result of Christian values and ethics. It has been tempting to believe that God might use our government to trigger the revival that our churches have been unable to ignite. It has been tempting to believe that our solidarity with Israel will secure God’s favor and blessing. But the failures of our institutions in this contested election have exposed this all to be unfounded idealism. If nothing else, this contested election should dispel once-and-for-all any notion that our government can be the solution to our nation’s troubles.
Regardless of what transpires today, tomorrow, or over the next few weeks, let us look only to God for our victory. Let us pray that truth and justice will prevail—not through political scheming or legal maneuvering, but through a means that cannot be denied or refuted. Let us pray for an end to this contested election that elevates truth and draws people back to the ultimate source of truth.
It is not yet too late to pray for these things. This fight is not yet finished. Almost certainly, it will not be finished today with the actions of our Congress. Likely, it will not conclude until at least January 20 when President Trump must resign the presidency. Whether or not we’ve been engaged in this contested election prior to this point, let us use the remaining time we have to ask God what He may be teaching us in this moment, to solicit God’s favor, and to ask that truth and justice will prevail over the Father of Lies.
1. Dr. Jerome Corsi. “Dr. Corsi DEEP DIVE INTERVIEW 01-04-21: Attorney Ivan Raiklin Explains Trump’s Legal Path to Victory.” YouTube video, 1:17:52, January 4, 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwGYI5W_20w.
2. Hoft, Jim. “Georgia Judiciary Committee Votes on Election Fraud Report – Says There Is Enough Evidence to Decertify the Vote for Joe Biden.” Gateway Pundit, December 22, 2020, 8:36 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/georgia-judiciary-committee-votes-election-fraud-report-says-enough-evidence-decertify-vote-joe-biden/.
3. Laila, Cristina. “Republican Arizona Legislators Call for Decertification of False Election Results (VIDEO).” Gateway Pundit, December 7, 2020, 5:19 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/republican-arizona-legislators-call-decertification-false-election-results-video/.
4. Solomon, John. “State Lawmakers Seek to Decertify Pennsylvania Election Results, Citing ‘Substantial Irregularities.’” Just the News, November 28, 2020, 8:03 a.m. https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/state-lawmakers-seek-decertify-pennsylvania-election-results-citing.
5. “House Resolution 1094.” Pennsylvania House of Representatives Session of 2019–2020 Regular Session, November 27, 2020, 12:50 p.m. https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/Legis/CSM/showMemoPublic.cfm?chamber=H&SPick=20190&cosponId=32628.
6. Hoft, Joe. “BREAKING: Wisconsin Legislature Announces Resolution to Be Introduced on Thursday Which Will Likely Decertify State and Award to President Trump.” Gateway Pundit, January 4, 2021, 10:15 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-wisconsin-legislature-announces-resolution-introduced-thursday-will-likely-decertify-state-award-president-trump/.
7. “Assembly Resolution 3.” Wisconsin State Senate, January 4, 2021. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2021/related/proposals/ar3.
8. Ly, Mimi. “McEnany Announces 234 Pages of Affidavits Alleging Election Irregularities in Michigan.” Epoch Times, November 11, 2020. Last updated November 11, 2020. https://www.theepochtimes.com/mcenany-announces-234-pages-of-affidavits-alleging-election-irregularities-in-michigan_3574334.html.
9. Fairbanks, Cassandra. “WATCH: RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Says She Has 500 Sworn Affidavits on 11,000 Incidents of Voter Fraud.” Gateway Pundit, November 11, 2020, 7:10 a.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/watch-rnc-chair-ronna-mcdaniel-says-500-sworn-affidavits-11000-incidents-voter-fraud/.
10. NTD. “Video Shows Poll Workers Pulling out Boxes of Ballots | Georgia Election Hearing | NTD.” YouTube, 12:17, December 3, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA.
11. Hoft, Jim. “BREAKING: ANOTHER VIDEO of Corrupt GA Election Workers Feeding SAME BALLOTS through Machines Numerous Times!” Gateway Pundit, January 2, 2021, 7:30 a.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-another-video-corrupt-election-workers-feeding-ballots-machines-numerous-times/.
12. Hoft, Joe. “EXCLUSIVE: Poll Watcher in Michigan Kicked out of Detroit Hall but Not before They Obtained Evidence of Potential Fraud.” Gateway Pundit, November 5, 2020, 9:18 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/exclusive-poll-watcher-michigan-kicked-detroit-hall-not-obtained-evidence-potential-fraud/.
13. Economic War Room with Kevin Freeman. “Dr Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Testimony 113020.” YouTube video, November 30, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwHa1pfyJjc&t=8s.
14. NTD. “LIVE: Trump Lawyers and Members of Arizona State Legislature Hold Hearing on Election Integrity.” YouTube video, 10:40:05, November 30, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfC2T7UpxkI.
15. LifeSiteNews. “LIVE: Georgia Senate Committees Hold Hearings on Election Issues (Dec. 3) – 1:00 EST.” YouTube video, 7:18:25, December 3, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAeF-R9WeoM.
16. Global TV Online. “#LIVE: GEORGIA STATE SENATE Holds MEETING on 2020 ELECTION….” YouTube video, 5:02:51, December 30, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5c034r0RlU.
17. NTD. “LIVE: Trump Lawyer Giuliani Testifies at Michigan Election Hearing (Dec. 2) | Epoch Times.” YouTube video, 4:46:40, December 2, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKqnnShYj_g.
18. NTD. “LIVE: Michigan Senate Committee Holds Hearing on Election Issues (Dec. 1) | NTD.” YouTube video, 7:01:20, December 1, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXkAv7yKgw.
19. NTD. “LIVE: Wisconsin State Legislature Election Hearing (Dec. 11) | NTD.” YouTube video, 7:41:05, December 11, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqFTUEvMoU.
20. The Independent. “Watch Again: Giuliani Attends Election Hearing in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.” YouTube video, 3:12:00, November 25, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBD0JpeKEw&t=1s.
21. Navarro, Peter. The Immaculate Deception: Six Key Dimensions of Election Irregularities. Navarro Report, December 15, 2020. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/be36dc6d-0df4-4c20-addf-fca72be46150/The%20Immaculate%20Deception%2012.15.20.pdf.
22. Navarro, Peter. The Art of the Steal. Navarro Report, January 5, 2021. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/be36dc6d-0df4-4c20-addf-fca72be46150/The%20Art%20of%20the%20Steal%201.5.21%20FINAL.pdf.
23. Epoch Times. “2020 Election Investigative Documentary: Who’s Stealing America?” Epoch Times, December 14, 2020. Last updated December 26, 2020. https://www.theepochtimes.com/2020-election-investigation-who-is-stealing-america_3617562.html.
24. Athlene x. “2020 Election Investigative Documentary Who’s Stealing America.” YouTube video, 1:33:33, December 14, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mw58r0FkNo.
25. “Fraud PhD.” Every Legal Vote, n.d. Accessed January 5, 2021. https://everylegalvote.com/phd.
26. R&R Law Group. Watching the Watchers. YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/RandRLawAZ/featured.
27. Steve Bannon’s War Room – COAR. YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVvSbEw0imVIT8hiDcNgcQ.
28. Dr. Jerome Corsi. YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3QohndFXgxn8uoGViHrghA.
29. Right Side Broadcasting Network. “LIVE: AMISTAD PROJECT News Conference on Dark Money Influence in 2020 Election.” YouTube video, 2:19:55, December 16, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqHpxY-ASo.
30. Hoft, Joe. “Georgia Has 460,000 Absentee Ballots Still Missing Custody Documentation Required by Law – Will Georgia Move to Trump Column as a Result?” Gateway Pundit, December 29, 2020, 3:00 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/georgia-460000-absentee-ballots-still-missing-custody-documentation-required-law-will-georgia-move-trump-column-result/.
31. Howard Fischer Capitol Media Services. “Maricopa County Supervisors Sue Rather Than Comply with Senator’s Subpoenas for Election Materials.” News. Arizona Daily Star, December 22, 2020. https://tucson.com/news/local/maricopa-county-supervisors-sue-rather-than-comply-with-senators-subpoenas-for-election-materials/article_d8182783-1452-5773-9da1-11d1edf9db4c.html.
32. McMurray, Patty. “Protest Erupts in Front of Radical MI Sec of State Jocelyn Benson’s Home after Lawmakers Discover All MI County Clerks Were Ordered to Delete All Election Related Data from Computers [VIDEO].” Gateway Pundit, December 6, 2020, 6:30 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/protest-erupts-front-radical-mi-sec-state-jocelyn-bensons-home-lawmakers-discover-mi-county-clerks-ordered-delete-election-related-data-computers-video/.
33. Curran, Jenna. “Report: Michigan USPS Whistleblower Claims Ballots Received after the 3rd Got Backdated Postmarks.” Law Enforcement Today, November 5, 2020. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/michigan-usps-whistleblower-claims-backdated-postmarks-on-late-ballots/.
34. “Michigan USPS ‘Insider’ Delivers Testimony of ‘Shady’ Postmark Scheme to Handstamp ‘Nov. 3’ on Late Ballots … Calls on Other Post Office Workers: ‘If They See Anything Shady to Report It’ … Michigan Law Forbids Votes Past 8 P.M. Election Day.” Project Veritas, November 4, 2020. https://www.projectveritas.com/news/michigan-usps-insider-delivers-testimony-of-shady-postmark-scheme-to/.
35. Prestigiacomo, Amanda. “Pennsylvania Mail Carrier Says He Was Ordered to Collect Late Ballots; Graham Demands Action from DOJ.” Daily Wire, November 9, 2020. https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-mail-carrier-says-he-was-ordered-to-collect-late-ballots-graham-demands-action-from-doj.
36. “BREAKING: Another One! Erie, Pa. USPS Insider Exposes ‘Nov. 3’ Postmark Voter Fraud Scheme: ‘All These Ballots That Were Coming in—Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday—Are All Supposed to Be Postmarked the Third.’” Project Veritas, November 5, 2020. https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-another-one-erie-pa-usps-insider-exposes-nov-3-postmark-voter-fraud/.
37. “UPDATE: PA-Based USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins Comes Forward & Agrees to Testify; Whistleblower Testifies Late Ballots Back-Dated for Nov. 3, Election Day; Whistleblower: Other Employees Feel the Same…Contact Me: ‘That Was Badass.’” Project Veritas, November 6, 2020. https://www.projectveritas.com/news/update-pa-based-usps-whistleblower-richard-hopkins-comes-forward-and-agrees/.
38. BenBC News. “Amistad Project USPS Whistleblower Voter Fraud Press Conference.” YouTube video, 1:19:59, December 1, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCGsY0bNxLg&t=2s.
39. Hoft, Jim. “‘I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania – So I Decided to Speak Up’ – UPDATE: USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA Speaks at Presser (VIDEO).” Gateway Pundit, December 1, 2020, 4:36 p.m. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/driving-completed-ballots-ny-pennsylvania-decided-speak-update-usps-contract-truck-driver-transferred-288000-fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-speaks-presser/.
Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture quotations are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.